Questions for the HS40!

Hey guys, went and ut the new CJ-8 in my HS40 today. How do you guys fully tighten it, i can't get a wrench or sock on it at all, its so short, it goes down to the fins on the head? Any secrets to this?

Also, I ordered 2 carb gasket, a new petock and carb kit for my bike from Brandt at Ruppparts. I ordered it April 8th, Its still not here yet, and he said he was gonna check teh tracking for me and he never e-mialed me back.

Did this ever happen to any of you guys when ordering from Brandt?

Does it always take this long, I'm only in New York!

Motra

You need a spark plug socket, or at least a deep socket. I've never dealt with Brandt but I've heard similar stories. You could get the parts at a local lawnmower shop and probably get better service and not pay shipping.

Hey guys, went and ut the new CJ-8 in my HS40 today. How do you guys fully tighten it, i can't get a wrench or sock on it at all, its so short, it goes down to the fins on the head? Any secrets to this?

Also, I ordered 2 carb gasket, a new petock and carb kit for my bike from Brandt at Ruppparts. I ordered it April 8th, Its still not here yet, and he said he was gonna check teh tracking for me and he never e-mialed me back.

Did this ever happen to any of you guys when ordering from Brandt?

Does it always take this long, I'm only in New York!
You need a thin walled SP wrench, the cheapo stamped one should work if the right size, or use a wrench at an angle or try a J8C.

Haven't ordered from Brant in a year but got stuff in a week. There have been complaints lately though. :doah:

allright thanks guys, i just want to get my stuff!! i payed him and everything. he said he shipped it so i guess its the postal carriers fault?

thanks though for the info.