Quiet muffler Thread. Post videos. Looking for a quiet muffler for Pred 212.

Mine is from a stage one kit from OldMiniBikes. Is this the same as the Bullet from Hot Rod? Does anyone have the RLV silencer? I need something quieter or the neighbors might start to complain... This doesn't do it justice on how loud it is..

https://youtu.be/CtLZfv5Q9Dg
I can tell you the RLV is much louder. The muffler linked through ebay above is what we use in the OldMiniBikes kits (with muffler). I run them on most of my bikes and have yet to find anything that is less noisy. If you want quiet, stock is about the only option...

I should correct my statement to say "anything less noisy that doesn't choke the engine."

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I should correct my statement to say "anything less noisy that doesn't choke the engine."
I agree with Chad :thumbsup: I use the headers that OldMiniBikes sells w/screw on mufflers and haven't had any complaints from the neighbors and I don't notice a big difference in HP with or w/out the muffler :thumbsup:

Jamie1972

So I was looking for a new muffler for my 8hp Tecumseh engine on my trike....
So I was looking for something that I "hoped" would not be as loud as my louvered hotdog style Tecumseh muffler that came stock on my H50 on my SOB.

So I found this on EBay..

It was advertised as a Tecumseh ... I am extremely pleased with the sound level of this muffler can!!
Price was good at 19.99 plus 6.00 to ship.

This is for a H50, H60, H70, HM80

Last edited: