1. E

How to make 212/224 more tame for kids?

I have a doodlebug with a 212 on it, 12T clutch, 65T rear. I also have a motovox frame that I'm going to be putting a 224 in, I have a 12T clutch for it, and it currently has a 75T rear, will probably change that to a 65T as well. I want to make these tame enough for my nieces and nephew to...
  2. Abyssion

Hi, Tillotson 212 head swap with predator hemi?

Hi, I have a tillotson 212 with Hotmod 2 cam and billet rod, 22lb spring, 212R Cast Alum Flywheel. I wanted to swap my head just temporarily to the predator hemi 212 because my right intake valve has bent on the original tillotson head. I have the parts coming but I just want to ride. Thank you.
  3. L.skynrd

Will lighting coil and work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a...
  4. 661_Minis

How can I measure spring install height

Hello, I will be installing 26lbs springs in a non hemi predator and would like to know how can I measure the spring install height without any special tools? Thanks
  5. 661_Minis

How can I measure valve spring install height

Hello, I will be installing 26lbs springs in a non hemi predator and would like to know how can I measure the spring install height without any special tools? Thanks
  6. 661_Minis

10.5 to 1 compression ratio on a predator 212

Hello, I’m building a predator 212 non hemi and need advice on achieving a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio, how much should I shave the head? I haven’t measured how deep the piston is in the hole yet because I already took the whole engine apart and I’m waiting on my ring compressor and other parts...
  7. S

212cc predator need suggestions!

How’s it going everyone! First post here although over many years I have looked to this forum for advise as I used to ride mini bikes, Wasn’t sure on where to post but I think you group may help me the most. This motor is on a backwater mud motor kit instead of a Minibike frame, so turning a...
  8. Heepster97

2014 Coleman CT200U Predator 212 build

First thing I did when I got the Predator 212 engine was read the Warranty card, gave a maniacal laugh and threw it in the trash. Next I pulled the exhaust and intake and now they are hanging out with the Warranty card, he was getting lonely. Then I pulled the case cover and ripped out the...
  9. Heepster97

Help! I'm new and need advice !

I am I contact with a guy that has a Tote Goat for sale. He is asking $550. I know these can be a beast of a mini bike but is it worth all the hassle with the extra sprockets, bearings, chains and such or am I better off with say a Coleman CT200U-ex and do a predator 212 swap. I weigh 280 so I'm...
  10. Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper

Manco gas tank (extra). Manco seat (now sissy bar). half Manco frame.
  11. Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper

12. Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper

13. Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper

14. Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper

Manco gas tank (extra). Manco seat (now sissy bar). half Manco frame. Tav2 torque converter jerks and grinds when starting from dead stop.
  15. BruceTheCat

How long should shaft bolt for predator 212 be ?

Hey there Im rebuilding my mini bike and I have a torque converter and I lost the bolt that goes into the engine shaft. know that the bolt is a 5/16 24 but i don't know how long it should be for a torque converter set up. Does anyone know?
  16. Wheel Gun

Predator 212 question

Predator 212, Any way to get a charging for a 12 volt battery from one of the HF engines? Wheel Gun
  17. B

Tune pipe hemi 212 preiditor

What about using a tune pipe eXhaust on these motors? Thanks . I already bought aftermarket pipe and filter change. But You know that. My question is for any info on tune pipes thx
  18. R

Do you use a bushing between clutch/engine for Predator 212 on Coleman CT200U???

Hello... Hoping someone here might know the answer and be able to help out... Just had my engine on my Coleman CT200U die off on me. Got a Predator 212 to put on it. But the drive shaft on the Predator is 3/4 inch while the drive shaft on the original Coleman engine is 5/8... I guess they built...
  19. DeadPixel

Ducar 212 I almost want one.

Any one see the new Ducar 212 replacement piston on the DynoCams web page? It looks like it is clearanced for the intake valve. If this is true and only $9 it might be a great budget upgrade for some people. It's a dished piston which is a little surprising. We might have a new part for out...
  20. CarPlayLB

New/Used Predator 212 HEMI wanted in SoCal

Anyone in SoCal have a new or used Predator HEMI 212 in SoCal? I need one that is unmolested and complete, but can be used...or even blown up!