Rare lil indian outlaw chopper

MINI-MATIC

THE 2 SPEED SETUP IN THE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED
For sale,I have a Rare NOS Lil Indian Outlaw Chopper Frame.The interesting story about this bike is that it was never built up because most of the items welded to the frame like the engine plate,misc brackets etc..were welded crooked,or out of position.Im sure the person who done this would have been fired for sure!!.This bike would of most likely been long gone and definately wouldn't of still been NOS,if found, if it wasn't for these issues.I started the resto,removeing the engine plate etc..so this is a project!!.To give you a rundown on the frame,when I purchased it,the frame/fork and seat frame were included,I paid somewhere around $400.00 for this alone.I since located a correct NOS sissy bar,very hard to find used handle bars,correct easy to find NOS rear tire and next to impossible to fine front tire,not NOS,but in great condition,both General's also,4 wheel halves,2 are not in the best of shape,these are an easy to replace wheel half,still being made by Lil Indian,also ,a set of foot pegs and as close to original rubber foot peg covers.The engine block,NOT PICTURED,is off a model 600,so it's about as correct as you could possibly get for this bike.Also,NOT PICTURED,are a set of partially restored correct shocks.The frame is still coated with the original black primer that Lil Indian used,the forks are bare and were not primerd,this was common with the Lil Indians,as I have seen a few other bikes this same way.The engine plate sitting next to the frame,just needs to be rewelded on.There are a few other brackets,like the seat base that still has a bracket to mount the seat to that you can see is not straight,it could be left alone,or cut and repositioned.I have quite a bit into the bike,Not including the 2 speed setup,which is NOT INCLUDED in this sale,but is available currently in another For Sale listing.This bike would of been finished long ago,except for the hard to find parts,that are now included and also the fact that I just had to many other things on my plate that I was and still am restoring.I also have a mess of paperwork that go's with this that shows a itemized breakdown of all the parts and test reports,including that a Max Torque 2 speed drive clutch was used on this bike.and this is exactly what is included with the 2 speed setup in my other listing! The things not included in this listing,to make this bike complete,are the 2 speed setup,seat,chain guard,chain,bearings,brake,rear wheel sprocket and the hardware.This is about the rarest Lil Indian that you can get,very few still exhist.
price $500.00 plus shipping,or local pickup,is fine.

Last edited: