Rat Fink tribute

Hello people, 1st ride
I think I'm in love, real happy with how ratFink handles ,it's a lot of fun, smooth as silk.... 21" seat height, 56" WB. 1-6.25 gear, 3300 stall, 14.5" tire. The seat is outstanding, made just right, must have been on a nice scooter.
It's a road bike for now, but I might go with bigger rubber for offroad since I like offroad more. The front end staying down
without help is a rush in itself! I rode for almost 3 hours on/off road., grinning widely from the ride and the weed I had inhaled.. 43.7 mph GPS @ 6100. As usual the Bando belt needs runtime to break in/loosen up, they fit so tight and are so strong.

Correction:
LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE. What a machine.
Experimenting with chrome striping on the frame and seat strap, photo taken at night.
SHOW AND GO, that's my vision in a nutshell.

IMG_20190326_201037802.jpg

Hello people, 1st ride
I think I'm in love, real happy with how ratFink handles ,it's a lot of fun, smooth as silk.... 21" seat height, 56" WB. 1-6.25 gear, 3300 stall, 14.5" tire. The seat is outstanding, made just right, must have been on a nice scooter.
It's a road bike for now, but I might go with bigger rubber for offroad since I like offroad more. The front end staying down
without help is a rush in itself! I rode for almost 3 hours on/off road., grinning widely from the ride and the weed I had inhaled.. 43.7 mph GPS @ 6100. As usual the Bando belt needs runtime to break in/loosen up, they fit so tight and are so strong.

John, that bike came out just as you planned. Good job on that, and the engine sounds really good!