Read before posting! - THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR ASKING QUESTIONS

If only the forum could be set to pop up a search box everytime a noob starts a post for the first 20-50 posts then maybe they would get the hint to search first and ask questions later.

Or a minimum of 20 searches before you can post might be good also it sure would weed out the chaff.

Ahh....if only

I have a 1960's Powell minibike that my dad gave me back in 1969. I still have it! It doesn't run but it is all there. Does anyone have any idea what something like that is worth. It isn't in very good condition at all. 40 years under a bench or outside.

I have a 1960's Powell minibike that my dad gave me back in 1969. I still have it! It doesn't run but it is all there. Does anyone have any idea what something like that is worth. It isn't in very good condition at all. 40 years under a bench or outside.
no appraisals done here, welcome to the site, Powells are a hot topic these days... lets see some pics, should put in strictly us vintage thread

The first post (or two) by "Hent" should be all that is in this discussion thread. It should have been locked initally, leaving just the simple instructions on how to do a project log. Perhaps this can be done still?