Rechromed bonanza fenders

i got some of my rechromed stuff back from the chrome shop a few months ago and i finally got the time to post some pics. There are a total of 4 sets of fenders. From left to right are 1967-68 and the last two are 69-70. The last picture are a set of NOS 68 fenders for kicks. The year are just pointing out the different style i am sure the cross over years at times. The 67 are a bit taller and event heavier than the 68's and round edges. The other do are the later years and have the square edges and thinner gauge.

Nice looking chrome.I took my Arctic Cat parts,handlebars,fenders,springs to a guy here in Syracuse and he wanted $1400 to do the chroming!I'm in the wrong business!

You're lucky to be able to get chroming done at anywhere near a reasonable price.The shops around here have pretty much closed up.As one shop owner put it,I get to keep $21.out of every $200.I take in.Gov.regs,insurance,huge costs for transport and disposal,help,EPA fund fees,the list goes on and on.He closed the doors and went into powdercoating.For a while some around here were sending stuff into Canada,there was a dropoff point where you could leave your stuff,they would pick it up on Thursdays and bring it back on the following Thursday.They would do what you wanted,but if you got quoted $65.to do a part,don't expect them to spend two hours copper plating and buffing to get the pits out of your parts.They quit sending the courier down,they said they weren't making any money at it.