Revisiting the site and reaching out

Hey all,
Thought I'd add a note since I haven't done much here.
I continue to desire to construct an old school machine, but struggle to find anything in my area.
I'm near Haubstadt, IN and would like to find a simple frame and wheels, as I have several engines on hand.
I have a 1949 REO engine which as a kid, working with my buddy, put in a standard Radio Flyer Wagon.
That thing only lasted for a couple of days, but it was wild! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Cool old pics...what's the story behind the bike made out of pipe fittings ?

Looks like it's from old Popular Mechanics plans. You should re-create that thing it's cool !!!

Water pipe frame

Thanks for the comments. My dad made it in our basement back in the 60s. Since he had no welder, he chose to use water pipe construction. He did use the Popular Mechanics plans as a guide, blending with his own ideas. Ihad more to this story, but my post was denied.

Thanks for the comments. My dad made it in our basement back in the 60s. Since he had no welder, he chose to use water pipe construction. He did use the Popular Mechanics plans as a guide, blending with his own ideas. Ihad more to this story, but my post was denied.
That thing is awesome! A post would never get denied based on the amount of text :confused: I would have liked the full story.

I get the following message when I try to post more. I don't have any URLs and I don't believe I used any forbidden words.

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Hey Ron, If you are looking for a mini bike frame.. I've got a couple that I might let go of . I've got a motovox roller and a grand prix .. nothing special, but they roll.