RIP Duane Thomas (Detroit Hood TV) 5/27/69--1/11/18

Daniel Coop

Had just found out yesterday, that one of the guys directly responsible for me getting into mini bikes had passed away. I was watching his videos on YouTube before I ever had a mini bike. The mini bike racing videos inspired me to then modify my first mini bike (Po' White Trash) before ever even knowing this forum existed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1591087127635585&id=936518773092427&fs=5
Duane Thomas Service Details - Detroit, Michigan | James H. Cole Home for Funerals - Northwest Chapel
I know there's a "SHAKEDOWN!" goin down wherever his spirit has found peace, but unfortunately for us, we won't get to watch anymore...:sad:

I have been sharing his videos with my adopted 2 year old to instill the minibikes and some of the "culture" from Duane that my son has in similarity to the man with the comb in his hair. He will be remembered fondly.

fhpe77

Wow, that's a real bummer. I love his videos. He always seemed like a really good guy and he just bursted with enthusiasm. The world needs more guys like Duane.