river ride

a full normal honda/clone tank on a stock bike will get you to and back in either direction we go. i've only seen 1 person run out of gas and that's because the jet wasn't seated properly and was leaking gas out the carb.
It wasn't the jet it was the floater .we wasted a lot of fuel tryin to fix it . :grind:

Anybody looking for pre built modded clones, we can do them any way you want, just let me know and we will give you the best prices. From bone stock to removing the gov., to jetted with a header, or fully built. we can do stock clones for about $150 and up from there. Let us know.

Damm. I just the video and I'm impressed. You guys are f'ing crazy. Ever had any problems with five0? When I get my bike I'll definitely think about going. Any rides like that in San Diego?

allright, we got a couple more riders anyone else interested ??? if we get more guys interested then we can set up an official date so we can all meet and roll. cuz thats how we do it!!
Im down!:smile: Let me know! But If Easter is this Sunday...probably not. Maybe next Sunday the 24th:thumbsup::scooter: