Road trip time.

Thursday two of my friends and I are headed to north Dakota.

We will be going through the u.p then Wisconsin then Minnesota and north Dakota.

My buddys are going to scout jobs but im just going for a mini vacation.

Ill be gone for 2 weeks I hope to see mt rushmore and custards last stand.

Thursday two of my friends and I are headed to north Dakota.

We will be going through the u.p then Wisconsin then Minnesota and north Dakota.

My buddys are going to scout jobs but im just going for a mini vacation.

Ill be gone for 2 weeks I hope to see mt rushmore and custards last stand.
Jesse, I'm sitting here laughing my --- off after reading your comment. Please don't take this wrong but his name was Custer. Custard is a type of ice cream which of course you can buy at a custard stand. But then Custer may have owned a custard stand or maybe he had a stand at Little Big Horn in which case it would have been Custer's last custard stand. Oh hell, now I'm so confused that I don't even know what the hell I'm saying. Thanks for the laugh. Ogy

Jesse, I'm sitting here laughing my --- off after reading your comment. Please don't take this wrong but his name was Custer. Custard is a type of ice cream which of course you can buy at a custard stand. But then Custer may have owned a custard stand or maybe he had a stand at Little Big Horn in which case it would have been Custer's last custard stand. Oh hell, now I'm so confused that I don't even know what the hell I'm saying. Thanks for the laugh. Ogy
:laugh: