Robertson header for GX390

The robertson gx390 header comes with a set of allen key screws that secure the header to the block.The old threaded screws wount come out of the block i tried heating them up nothing.I am going to weld the nut to the end of the thread than back it out with a 13mm scoket.Is that a good idea or can you give me advice.Also will the current from mig mess with the magneto or spark plug.

well man if your woried bout the mag take it off id be more woried about the block were im weldin warpin but if you already aplied het then dont are they rusted cause if not it mighrt be loctite in there but use the welder as a last resort

I bought it used about 2 years ago and i has been ran for 2 years before i bought it so four years on and off, hot and cold its on their good, man!!

yea i just want some advice on the magnito with the mig welder theirs a current that runs through the block.Any body have some advice

I got the threads out of the block i put both nuts on 1 thread at a time and backed out the inside nut untill it locked the out side nut releasing the thread from the block no welding thank god!!!