Roper Before and after

ADRO

Is there a big market for sears ropers? Mine is somewhat restored...It runs and I ride it everywhere, not really anywhere near the "show quality" look as yours.

ALthough I dont think I could ever sell it I'm curious as to know the market for these bad boys.:shrug:

ADRO

Uh, okay boss-man. I didnt even ask how much it was worth. No where in any of my posts have I asked "how much" it is worth or what it would sell for/value/price AT ALL.

I asked if there was a market for these aka if people are "looking" for these sears bikes. But thanks for being sooooo helpful! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Uh, okay boss-man. I didnt even ask how much it was worth. No where in any of my posts have I asked "how much" it is worth or what it would sell for/value/price AT ALL.

I asked if there was a market for these aka if people are "looking" for these sears bikes. But thanks for being sooooo helpful! :thumbsup:
Hey, all I said is if you are fishing for a value don't ask. When someone asks for a "Market" of an item they are looking to see if there is a demand for them, also known as asking for how much will they bring? If you weren't asking that then I apologize. No need to call names. As far as anyone "looking" for those bikes, try looking in the wanted section of the classifieds and use the search function of the site and you'll get your answer. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just so you know $800 is pretty steep for a Roper.

Last edited:

ADRO

Hey, all I said is if you are fishing for a value don't ask. When someone asks for a "Market" of an item they are looking to see if there is a demand for them, also known as asking for how much will they bring? If you weren't asking that then I apologize. No need to call names. As far as anyone "looking" for those bikes, try looking in the wanted section of the classifieds and use the search function of the site and you'll get your answer. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just so you know $800 is pretty steep for a Roper.
Thanks.