Rupp Continental survivor

This bike has been in my Dads stable for years. He's looking to make some space to buy more stuff at Windber lol.
I believe the bike is a 67 Continental Custom. It appears to have had a respray in the original color but possibly not the entire bike. It retains it's original HS40 and we had it running some time ago. I believe the two shoe clutch is original and good condition. Correct decals in place as well as the serial number. Chrome on the fenders is excellent but the wheels will need detailing. Seat is original and the nicest I have seen. Double indian head Carlisle tires with good tread and no rot that I can find! This bike will clean up and show well. Needs a chain guard and a replacement mud flap on the front fender(accessory?) Asking $550. Message me for details if you are a serious buyer. No trades on this one please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Im sort of shocked after seeing some asking prices for other Rupp that this hasn't sold yet.
After investigating the paint a little further I believe it may have been done at the factory. Not sure why but I cannot see wrench marks on the bolt heads where it's been disassemble at some point.

Hounddog

Wow that is a really nice original Rupp! Unfortunately we are too far apart from CA to PA... Good luck on the sale! That will make a fantastic addition to someones stable.
:thumbsup:

HD

67 Continental Custom? Thats funny I thought the Continental has the jackshaft mounts and the C350 didnt.
Im no Rupp expert by any means. In fact I really do not care for them at all. My only leads are that it has the Continental decal in tact and Black Widow helped me ID it years ago.
Delivery to Utah.....maybe on the Fedex truck lol