Rupp gokart

I started looking for an old minibike and found this site. After getting a mini bike I looked up the old gokart and found out that it's a Rupp. I don't have the Vett body. The friend that I got the frame from about 40 years ago woulld not get rid of the body. This is a great driving gokart. Anybody have any numbers of how many were made?

That's a cool video. I wish that I had the body for mine. The bodty that was on mine was light metalic blue with a white strip.
Mine handles great. I was to busy to get it running so l took it to a friends shop and they could not believe how well it handled.

Mean Dean

A friend just picked up the nicest original Rupp Jr. It is mint. The guys grandfather gave it to him. I am trying to buy it from him. Going to look at it today and will take some pics.

A friend just picked up the nicest original Rupp Jr. It is mint. The guys grandfather gave it to him. I am trying to buy it from him. Going to look at it today and will take some pics.
5 hp or 2 stroke. One of the ones my buddy has was Mickey Rupps and has a 2 stroke Westbend on it.

Mean Dean

More Rupp JR.

A few more. It has an original Nickey, Chicago sticker on the rear. It is all yellowed and looks original. Us musclecar guys know he was a High Performance Dealer Like Yenko , Dick Harrell, and Fred Gibb among others. I am curious if it was sold from there .

Did you get it bought? That is one fine gokart. Thanks for the pictures. Were none of them vetts.. As a ten year old it looked like a Vett . I don't know if I ever saw a Monaza Corvair.