Rupp identification please

I would say a 1971 scrambler because of the mags and the possibility of the original green paint. If it were Red originally, I would say a 1972.

The 2nd digit 6 would indicate Roadster 2. The second digit in the vin indicates the model. The frame could have been from a Roadster 2 , but it's quite obvious those aren't roadster wheels. Looks like someone pieced together a bike from a roadster and a scrambler. Could also have been mislabeled from the factory.
Screenshot_20180108-195312.png

Last edited:
Hello, I stopped over to 1963Falcon's this past Saturday to drop off a couple of parts for his son's 1969 Rupp. Which was a nice project in process. We also looked at the bike in question. It was originally green as indicated in the photo, and when the seat cover was removed the sticker was in place. It sure appeared to me as a 71 Scrambler. Obviously it has an HS50 snow blower motor on it currently.
What I want to say more than anything is that it was a pleasure to meet 1963Falcon and his very respectful son. So nice to see
a young person these days interested in mini bikes, as we were in the 60's / early 70's. This is what keeps the
story alive!
Regards,
Joe51