Rupp parts needed

This is probably going to be a long running thread, as I need a lot of stuff!LOL I am posting a pic of what I have to work with. If it's not pictured I don't have it. The bike isn't perfect, so I am cool with parts that need to be "freshened up" as well.

I don't know how much buying I can do between now and Christmas, but afterwards I should be good to go. Just getting a line on the things needed is progress at this point!

Cheezy1 may have a wheel I can work with, but other than that, I need everything you don't see! Jackshaft,tank, seat and more.

If I can find a tank, what should I expect to pay for it? It doesn't have to great, I even have some Caswell on hand it case I need to seal a tank.

markus

If I can find a tank, what should I expect to pay for it? It doesn't have to great, I even have some Caswell on hand it case I need to seal a tank.
100-300 is about the norm for a rider tank that may need some attention or have some light peel or dings.

One word of advice, if you are going to buy anything repro or NOS rupp off of ebay, double check stock and price with Blackwidowmotorsports.net ALOT of his stuff gets posted by a cycle place out of NY that nearly doubles the price of what it would cost you if you simply bought it direct from Jim!!

I dont know if they work together or the guy just buys or has Jim drop ship as even the pictures he uses are direct from Blackwidow (no matter what its a win-win for blackwidow), blackwidow does post on ebay as well though and his prices there are not usually different form the site.

good luck with it :thumbsup:

This is probably going to be a long running thread, as I need a lot of stuff!LOL I am posting a pic of what I have to work with. If it's not pictured I don't have it. The bike isn't perfect, so I am cool with parts that need to be "freshened up" as well.

I don't know how much buying I can do between now and Christmas, but afterwards I should be good to go. Just getting a line on the things needed is progress at this point!

Cheezy1 may have a wheel I can work with, but other than that, I need everything you don't see! Jackshaft,tank, seat and more.

at least you got a big ol' hammer to use!

CarPlayLB Came through for me big time! A front wheel, jackshaft and a nice swingarm are going to be heading this way.

Thanks man!!!!!

Now my biggest priority is finding a sprocket for a drum brake hub.

I have a couple early Rupp sprockets, but I need a good rear wheel brake backing plate with brake shoes. Rupp part # 13774. If you end up with two rear wheels with brake parts, maybe we could do a trade?