Rupp Ram

I finally got some time to work on my Rupp Ram. I finished building the engine and it runs awesome! I need to adjust the carb but besides that it is solid. Thanks for the help on this site. I also got to use my throttle linkage and it looks good I will have to take a pic of that. I have some final adjustments exhaust, Stickers and I a finished.

That is a very sweet Rupp Mikey! Your bikes are always done with very good taste and Chrome lol. You and your chrome shop must be on first name basis. (;

Really nice Mickey. Is that an original exhaust pipe and exhaust cover or one from Black Widow? Chrome mounting plate is a nice touch.
Its from Black Widow. I got the exhaust manifold from BlackWidow as well but made a custom one and welded the pipe to it. The manifold from black widow would have leaked and I did not have to use the bracket to the shock mount once it was welded. I like this way better.

I thought it looked like theirs. It is a nice exhaust and I am thinking of buying one for my roadster. Let me know after riding your Ram how your pipe does with no bracket, if it works out well and you have no issues I might follow your lead.