Rupp XL500 Starter kit

capguncowboy

Before you get too excited, this does not include the engine clutch cover, gas tank or brake calipers. This DOES include the Wheels (without tires), front disk, rear disk/sprocket, frame, swing arm, upper forks, lower fork bushings, throttle (with a worn out/cracked grip), light switch and wiring harness, jackshaft, axles and chains.

The frame has been powder coated Crayola Orange. There are a few spots that perhaps should have been patched before being coated, but was overlooked by previous owner. The swingarm has some chain rash on the inside (see pic), and a few pocks here and there. Overall, it's in good condition and would make an excellent rider once completed. There are a few spots where the powder coating has been damaged (see pics) -- One just under the seat on the pull-start side of the bike, and another on the mid-rear of the engine plate.

The fork upper has been modded. Someone welded up the original handlebar mounting holes and made new holes for handlebar clamps. The headlight brackets are slightly bent inward. I haven't attempted to correct this because I'm not sure if the powder will crack or chip if I do.

The jackshaft has the wrong sprockets on it (original sprockets would have used a roll pin with no key way).

For now, this is being sold as a lot and I'm not willing to separate. If I receive little-to-no response, I may change my mind.

All of this can be yours for $450 + shipping, OBO

Last edited: