Sad little Keystone

I recently picked up a honda Qa50 , and while I was there I looked at an old Keystone with a Tas 2stroke engine on it

I thought about it for a few days , the pros and cons and eventualy gave in and went back for it lol

Now it is far from mint condition but where I live , there will prob not another oportunity to buy one

The fenders are missing , but the tank minus the cap looks good ,the frame is solid but has a non original footpeg mounts bubble gum welded on
the engine looks good but is missing the flywheel and pullstarer
the front forks have had the springs removed and are weled solid with more bubble gum

Oh man , why did I buy this pos lol

Finding parts for this one might be a challenge , but I do have a backup plan , the small engines for bicycle conversion have a very similar look to them and are cheap $139 with free shipping for 80cc of smoking power lol

That is a cool bike Rob. Fix it up or leave it as a rat bike. Great find! Maybe when you get your green card and work at OldMiniBikes you will find the parts you need--lol.

Thanks guys , it is a cool little bike
I took a closer look at it tonite , and can see the potential in it

I have a bunch of other projects I should finish , something about this one makes me want to get moving again , so no Buck this one will stay down stairs lol

Here is a picture of one in its original red and black colors that I found on line

Hmmm , no Karen you cant have it for your Tom thumb lol

They had a TAS engine in them , the company later became Tanaka and made a ton of small 2 stroke tools , augers , weed eaters , ect.
I am really thinking of ordering one of those bike conversion kits

Hmmm , no Karen you cant have it for your Tom thumb lol

They had a TAS engine in them , the company later became Tanaka and made a ton of small 2 stroke tools , augers , weed eaters , ect.
I am really thinking of ordering one of those bike conversion kits
I was looking at those kits before:wink: The price is right:thumbsup: