Sears Roper

Anyone interested in a Sears Roper roller.. missing tank and guards as usuall, but frame is in good shape. It has scrub brake and jackdhaft , kickstand , front fender .Pm me with an email or phone number and I will send pics. Im not home right now or near my computer.

$150 ...would prefer not to ship as these are heavier bikes. But I could have it at Ann Arbor. But I will ship it ....but it wont be very cheap

Last edited:

incogrhino

Wish it had the tank... a roper is on my list. Remember looking at em when I was a kid. Then my mom would make me go to the womens clothing section. Way to destroy a dream...:wink:

buckeye

Rattle can paint too?? I'll take it if ya deliver.:laugh:
Going to be in the upper 70's tomorrow and the beach is rockin with Alabama land whales.:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Damn !!!!
I always miss out on the good deals :doah:

I suppose your going to tell me that it also had those new plastic fenders on it as well :shrug:

Vic

I bought it sight unseen I had a buddy of mine pick it up for me. I went by a couple of camera pics. When I did get it I noticed somebody had added a footbar and some kind of bracket on top of the frame and scrub brake pad was completely worn through. So I robbed the front fender and the kickstand from it and stuck on Craigslist... it will be gone by noon today... sorry for the tease but honestly I couldn't sell this to somebody far away. :doah:

Last edited:
wait a minute..........land whales and swamp donkeys????hahahahahahahaha, we get orcas, and canuck speedos............hahahahahahahaha lol land whales, wait till the kid wakes up and I tell her that one........................hahahahahahah that alone is worth the 800 red423

buckeye

Oh, I know. I thought it might have been a rusted bent up piece of junk. Yeah, shipping would make it waaay too much. But, it would make a neat rat bike. You don't have anymore old jammies?:laugh: