Semi Custom Heald Super Bronc Near Completion!

Hey guys, this is my Custom Heald Super Bronc project that was started some time ago. It started as an attempt to make a super bronc 3, then turned into VT-10 electric start and a Custome Super Bronc project. A lot of you have probably seen the VT-10 eclectic start already, and now here is the other bike, minus a motor...

All ready to go and just waiting on a motor. I did have a 7hp tec lined up for it, but It fell through, and now that I look at it, it wasn't the worst thing is the world, because I would have had to make some mods to make that work. Now I am looking to a 8 or 10 HP tec, with a 3/4" keyed shaft. ( I already have the driver comet pulley ) I have posted a thread it the parts wanted about this. Still looking but have not found one. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Also let me know what you think.:scooter:

Last edited:
Nice:thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm doin mine blue with silver fenders,different shade of blue.By the way any word on the blue VT-10 torq decals?Looks great.:scooter:

Looking good Scott, Glad to see some pictures :thumbsup: I really dig the stripes on the fender, I had planned to do that as well but could not find any decent looking ones.

On the engine you could always get a 1" shaft motor and have the crank turned down. But cost would probably be about the same as buying a new clutch..:confused:

Just curious how come you went with a small wheel on front? Looks like your front end is setup for the 22's?

Looking good Scott, Glad to see some pictures :thumbsup: I really dig the stripes on the fender, I had planned to do that as well but could not find any decent looking ones.

On the engine you could always get a 1" shaft motor and have the crank turned down. But cost would probably be about the same as buying a new clutch..:confused:

Just curious how come you went with a small wheel on front? Looks like your front end is setup for the 22's?
It is set up for the 22's or 21's
but I wanted to try something different, and I got those 18" turf tires for free. I think it looks cool, but we will see how it drives. I have several extra tires and rims, if it doesn't drive good it will be replaced right away.
The stickers were by dads idea, and I think they turned out great, Breaks up the white fenders well. They are actually stripes for White Farm Equipment. My grandpa use to paint tractors for them back in the day.