SFV Minibike Toy Run !

Mac

I'm in talks with my friends about the possibility of my leaving Pomona Saturday afternoon to possibly make it to Van Nuys. Only time will tell. I don't like to drive.

Can someone post the flyer. I am there.. Hope to see you. I might take the Winnebago and strap some stuff inside..
TT
:hack:

Mac

I've worked things out so I can make it to the Van Nuys Swapmeet.

Going to try to bring a little of everything, some seats, some sprockets, ETC.
I haven't begun to pull the stuff out of my sheds, so I'll be busy tomorrow night.
I'm going to Pomona Swapmeet all day Saturday to shop/sell, then pack up and head home.

tomsprops

Rev already did ! Click on his link , Paul said we'll ride around 12:00 get there early he's very prompt !
TT you better watch out ! My Taco's gonna Smoke your Noturning right tribute mini ! Love, the TributeTerminator ! :thefinger:

I am planing on bringing the TT Coddington Mini for closer looks, and to show the flaws in the $200+ paint materials used to finish the project. Also, I am looking for a five inch rear tire for more (sproket) ground clearance for right turns.

I have not had this machine wide open yet> :weld:

TT

Mac

What a job...Deciding what NOT to bring to the Van Nuys Minibike/Bicycle Swapmeet.
Sure hope someone needs a seat. :lol:
Can't find my Two Speed Clutches, hopefully they're in there somewhere,
I have the two-speed automatic & manual(Bonanza) shift jackshafts along.
Bringing a Bandit minibike, so you all can see the funny rear suspension design.
Hope someone's bringing a camera....................
Look for my Blue Toyota P/U with black cargo rack.
Bring a rag, some of the parts have been sitting a few years. ha ha ha
See you in the morning.