SFV Minibike Toy Run !

tomsprops

The final run for the SFV Minimoto will be a Toy Run accross the Valley.I'm going to bring some friends and lots of Minibikes. I think there's going to be a Swap meet and BBQ too ? REV106 what's up ?

tomsprops

SB,That was the Rumor I was hearing ! Looks Good ! Don't forget your Rideing in this one !
I gotta bend your ear about Trials Riding !

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
When is it gonna be? And where do we meet up? Also are we gonna get the directions, and places to go to before this time for people that don't live in the SFV?

LAST TIME I WAS PRETTY UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING!

When is it gonna be? And where do we meet up? Also are we gonna get the directions, and places to go to before this time for people that don't live in the SFV?

LAST TIME I WAS PRETTY UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING!

it is different. it will be a group ride where we will all stay together. it will be hard to get lost.

That is one very cool thing to do and I would be all over it if I was closer.
Mini Bike Run,BBQ and a swap meet what could be better?
We have a big (over 4,000 riders) motorcycle toy run up to the Shriner's Children's Hospital here in Portland for the A.B.A.T.E. chapters .
I wonder if I could sneak a Powell Challenger 7 into the pack of Hog's next year LOL
Steve :scooter:

Smallbore

Yeah, but when?????????????????????
From the web site... (it took all of 30 seconds to find it !)

• Sunday Dec 7th Atomic Cycles will be hosting a bicycle and mini bike swap meet in the parking lot behind my building.

Space is limited to about 20-30 parking spaces, these spots are on a first-come first serve basis, no reservations will be given. Best to show up a little before 8:00 AM to stake out a space. The space is free, one space per person, you may need to share with smaller sellers.

Bring all your bicycle and mini bike goodies and be motivated to sell. We're trying this out to see if we'll do more in the future.

At around 10:00 am we will be doing the SFVISBF Mini Moto Poker Run. Anyone who has a mini bike, feel free to join us for this group ride. There will be a bb-q for the Mini Moto members after the ride.

Smallbore

Hey Guys, things dont look to good at this moment. The seven day forcast says 95% chance of rain for Saturday & Sunday, the 6th. & 7th. Lets hope their wrong.... :doah:

Mac

Hey Mac,does that mean you will be there ?
No, I can't make it because I'll be at Pomona Swapmeet at 10 am Saturday. Pomona is a Two-Day Event for sellers and it's too much work to load up and leave for Sunday there.

I have two spaces at Long Beach for the Cycle Swapmeet there this Sunday also. Impossible to be three places at the same time, so the Two-Day wins out.

I'm looking forward to next years meets. I gotta clear some junk (ooops, I meant parts).

tomsprops

Hey Shane , I'm not planning on bringing anything to sell. It's my girlfriends birthday so I'm going to bring as many as a Dozen Minibikes for her and all of her friends to ride as well ! This should be pretty Funny Stuff ! I'm definatlly gonna have my Hands full transporting and wrangling all of her friends ! Most have never rode a mini B/4 ! Let me know what your looking for ,I'll bring it if I have one . :thumbsup: