Shopping in the photo section

I just listed in my photo section a bunch of parts with good pictures and if you want a price I will give it to you.
Most of the parts are never used and bought for a Go Kart that I never built. I will give good prices. I will ship any and all you want.
This way I can delete or add to the list when parts are sold.
Lots of other good pictures to look at.
I hope this works.
Steve :scooter:

125ccCrazy

Steve whata are you asking for the 4.5" sprocket/brakes and do you know what all bolt patterns the sprocket fits? I looked at it and only azusa 3 popped out at me...I couldn't connect the dots on the others LOL...

Sent you a PM on the chopper gas tank, but it says I have 0 messages in my "sent" folder so I'm not sure if it went through correctly. :shrug: In case it didn't, can you give me a ballpark price on it with shiping to South Florida? Thanks a bunch!

That brake drum will fit the Azusa 5 and 6 inch Tri-Stars and the big 10 incher wheel
I am asking $45.00 + Shiping USPS flat rate box. This is the only set that I have.

125ccCrazy

That brake drum will fit the Azusa 5 and 6 inch Tri-Stars and the big 10 incher wheel
I am asking $45.00 + Shiping USPS flat rate box. This is the only set that I have.
Ok the sprocket won't work for me, the brake would with a drum/sprocket I got from Yellowhand but not that sprocket unfortunately..

Tank price

Sent you a PM on the chopper gas tank, but it says I have 0 messages in my "sent" folder so I'm not sure if it went through correctly. :shrug: In case it didn't, can you give me a ballpark price on it with shipping to South Florida? Thanks a bunch!
I want $35.00 for the tank and USPS shipping with insurance came to $17.30 to your zip code. I sent it at 5 PM west coast time

Tri-Star

How much for tri star, and the live axle brackets/bearings?
I have two pair of Tri-Star wheel and tire assembly's which ones are you looking for ?
The pair of axle mounting brackets and bearings I am asking $ 21.50
The pair of Tri-Star 15:00 X 6 Turf Saver tire and Wheels are $100.00

Must I hide my head in shame ?

I'm waitin' for some Tri-sport parts to show up! Some rear rims maybe?
I had two sets of wheels and one was a set of Tri-Sport 5 lug flat trackers. and the other set were from the Montgomery Wards trike. I left them outside because I had new wheels for my projects, and a scrapper came buy and asked for them and I said yes. Them tires take a lot to come off because of the bead-loc rims.
Sorry about that But I don't have much Tri-Sport stuff left, I do have one RTS Peerless differential and the sprocket that is on my picture list.