Silver lake MI Apple, BQ Fest Sept 7-8

I was up to Silver lake, Michigan last weekend to play at the sand dunes again. There was a festival going on there that weekend. I found some minbikes at the car and buggy show. I think I have seen these bikes before at Motorcitymini's shows. I also found a Trail 70 one of the locals rides around on there and he has the Honda Scrambler in the old VW truck also. Some nice Banshee there too.

Last edited:
Blast from the past, haven't been up there for 6+ years but I still remember right where that place is. Thanks for jogging the old memory.

Fun place. I try to go up there once a year. I,m thinking next year I will go twice. Just cant get enough of the place. Its worth the 4 hour drive.

Last edited:

tman

hey minibike dude thanks 4 posting the pics of my boonie bikes and drag mini and my sandrails for sale in the pic!!!!!! any more pics?

Yes I do. I talk to one of your buddy there he said you where looking around the show. We got there at just before 3 on Saturday and we stayed at the Dunes Waterfront resort right across the street from where your bikes.
I took a bunch of picture of all the Jeeps, buggy and cars there. There are some nice machines there.

vwfan79

Nice pics, I love the sand dunes up there. Haven't been up there since I've gotten into minis but can't wait to take mine up there and ride around. :thumbsup: