Skat Kitty getting a workout!

Hahahahahaha, What engine is in that one? (2.5?)

Wheres the Powell vid!
Yep 2.5, strong little motor! I didnt get the video of him on the Powell. I put a 6hp carb, removed the header, and put on a muffler to tone it down for his kids. They loved it!

The funnest thing that day was, I had a guy in his mid 40s email me about the Powell (saw my add on craigslist) He said he wanted a minibike and hasnt ridden one since a kid. So i called the guy up. I told him this was a BAD A** minibike and its not for beginners. He said not to worry he would be fine. I tried to explain that it was no joke, but he kept saying not to worry and he wold be fine. I told him i had a friend coming by with his kids and i was going to do some things to the minibike to slow it down some. He didnt like that but i told him i could put it back to the way i had it if he really wanted to buy it. So he showed up right when i was about done swapping the stuff over. He said "this is it? The BAD A** minibike" LOL I told him not to worry. He didnt seem impressed. So i fired it up and tuned it on a milk crate. All of the sudden he got quiet. So i took it for a rip up and down the street to test it. Came back and the guy looked all pale in the face. LOL Then started saying "i dont know, maybe it is to fast for me" But he wanted to ride it and test it. So the guy hops on it and starts riding basically at idle. LOL then he rides it around the yard at about 2 MPH. LOL Barely even twisting the throttle. He does this for about 5 min then it started to die. I bring it back in the garage and fill it up with gas. The guy has a huge smile on his face and was loving it. Saying he was fine and wanted to test it some more. So he hops back on it and gooses the throttle and it jumps up in the air and he almost looses it. I told him "be careful that bike is no joke" He just looked at me and smiled, then goosed it again. Then lost it bike took off he was running behind it trying to keep ahold of it, but had the throttle held wide open. Ran right into my buddys 64 Buick, bounces off the car and he still is holding on to it. Now it still wide open and doing donut's and hits the car again. I ran over and pulled the spark plug wire. I was scared at fist that the guy hurt himself. I asked "are you ok?" His face was sooo red. He said he was fine and kept apologizing. Then i just started laughing and laughing. It was so funny. the guy was all embarrassed and said he would have to think about it and left.

I never herd back from him. LOL

delray

now that you should of had a video:thumbsup:
josh make sure you video the next guy that comes over..ha..ha...........:scooter:

now that you should of had a video:thumbsup:
josh make sure you video the next guy that comes over..ha..ha...........:scooter:

I did take a video of him at first. But he was going so slow i didnt think he was going to crash it. So i stoped taping. Thats when he ran out of gas. :doah: Next time i will.

Josh

I gave a demo to a guy who was looking to buy my Tri-Sport racing trike and it had a Kohler 440 snowmobile engine and I showed him how deadly fast that machine was and his girl friend dragged him back to the car. I finally sold it to a guy and it flat out kicked his A** . But he loved the thrill and it burned off the adrenalin edges because he was a street racer with a real need for speed. That machine called KILLER was so much fun but like a snake in the grass you knew there was a price to pay if you went too far.
I loved to set it into a drift on hard pack dirt roads , ride it to the edge of the cliff under full control and slide with the power on the twin expansion chambers. Damn only thing missing is the smell of the moon gas and blendzal.
Steve :scooter: