skat kitty

Hi

I recently got a skat kitty bike serial number #299X did they only make
3000 of these bikes total?? It has the original wheels rims (which one is slight bent) and a set of aftermarket the original chain guard cover and tecumseh 2.5hp and handlebars (I think)
no seat and the link set up to the disk break looks off missing something.
any ideas where to get parts to possibly fit. also the end of the muffler is a baffle which i do not have. on the engine it appears to have a lighting hook up
with two wires from the flywheel i thought these 2.5hp did not have that option, i may be wrong.
I will post some pics soon of it. thanks for any help

oldschool71

71dodge

welll it will be hard to find parts for them cause they are a rare bike got any pics? and you might have to make some parts (thats fun) just have fun and get some PICS LOL

Hi

I recently got a skat kitty bike serial number #299X did they only make
3000 of these bikes total?? It has the original wheels rims (which one is slight bent) and a set of aftermarket the original chain guard cover and tecumseh 2.5hp and handlebars (I think)
no seat and the link set up to the disk break looks off missing something.
any ideas where to get parts to possibly fit. also the end of the muffler is a baffle which i do not have. on the engine it appears to have a lighting hook up
with two wires from the flywheel i thought these 2.5hp did not have that option, i may be wrong.
I will post some pics soon of it. thanks for any help

oldschool71
they came lighted or not lighted 2 1/2 H-P tech is corectt,i dont realy know
how many were maid,the ones with lites had big lites,please let me know
what you find out eny other things you asked about,in someone knows,
and i would like to know more about your belt guard, thanks,wayne.