SLC Guy found the Intro area.

Ok so I did look for the intro forum but I didn't see it under the off topic discussion until now. :shrug:

I'm Nate. I enjoy designing and building stuff. I do a lot of steel fabrication. :hack: I bought a used Tomberlin Firehawk which looks pretty similar to the Baja mini/Warrior bikes. I got it for riding trails around the mountains. TAV should be here today and install may be this coming weekend.

I am inspired by some of the work I see here. Sorry for not being into the vintage American Iron as far as mini bikes go. I do ride a Harley if that redeems me at all. :scooter:

buckeye

Yep, like that one and like this one and like that one.
That ought to keep ya busy for a month.
It is contageous for sure.

Hey N8 looks l,ike you found us lol
Lots of good people on here and a few we ignore lol
Show us some picts of your toys , we love picts.
Rob

Pics of my toys? Ok here is my new ride.
View attachment 45084
And here is a HD Hummer I found and left at the Boneyard. I don't think it counts as a mini but it has been my wife's dream bike since I started riding.
View attachment 45085

Here is one of the toys I play with at work.

Here is a buddy's KOH Bronco. I helped him in the pits for the Lucas Oil Off road regionals.

I help drive another friend's single seat class 9 VW based buggy with Bonneville Off Road Racing. Some how I don't have any pics on my phone. Next race is coming up in September. I'll get some good ones then for sure if you guys are into badass off road racing trucks and buggies.

Last edited: