Snow forecast.lol

That's kinda how I imagine it. People staring out the window, going oh no oh no, with a mouth full of bread a bottled water in hand, texting each other all worried. I see many pipes freezing down them parts.

Stocked up on catnip? May be in for a long haul buck. I am .:wink:

buckeye

The cats have all the catnap and hiding under the bed.:laugh:
There is none to be found.:shrug: For over a month. :hammer::hammer:

The madness has begun. 60 something today.
Then, our office is closing at noon tomorrow.
The school systems have closed, the city of Mobile has shut down all public functions, schools, buses, everything.
We live across Mobile Bay from Mobile and they have closed all schools for tomorrow and Wednesday .
Told ya, they go nuts!!
Haven't been to the store but, I guarantee, there isn't a loaf of bread, Budweiser, or potted meat left on the shelves.
Lost their minds.:laugh:
How much snow are you getting? 1 inch.:laugh::laugh:

buckeye

Karen, you and all my northern brothas, would just have a good laugh.:laugh:
They are now saying a 1/4" of ice followed by 2-4 inches of snow.
And mentioned they may disconnect the power to avoid issues.:eek:ut:
I honestly don't think we will get crap. But, I wil take a paid couple days off.:laugh:
Think the Trail Bronc should be a real fun ride. Hell, I'll ride all of them just for the fun!!!:scooter:
I'll post pics so ya'll can get a good laugh!!:laugh:

buckeye

Oh yeah. We have rain. And it's cold, so, I guess when it rains and it's cold, it's snow in the south.:laugh:

Sleet right now, then as the day and into the night is when it's "suppose" to start. :sleep1:
I am not holding my breath.
Hey, I get this afternoon and tomorrow moring off, with pay! I'll take it.:thumbsup:

funny how they actually believe the weather forecasts and close everything down before it even happens..............than nothing really does :eek:ut::laugh:

buckeye

Exactly, and the total loss of minds.
People were ten deep with their carts loaded with bread and milk.
It's going to be in the upper 60's low 70's by Saturday. What they gonna do with all that bread?:laugh:
It really is pretty funny.
Kinda like hurricane season. Get prepared at the last minute when you should already be prepared. Just silly.:thumbsup:

buckeye

Me too. Bwwwaaaahhhhhaaaa!!!
Seriously, you would think these yahoos never seen the stuff.
Breaking into tv with live news feeds and all.:laugh: