Snow ride in Texas

You didn't really miss much, it was a boring video. Shot with a cell phone, if I got up any speed I was out of range of the camera. We hardly get snow in Tx. so thats why I posted it.

Chainsaw : I for one totally disagree, what I saw was a family having fun and that is 100% what it's all about. And the photo bucket pictures re-enforced that nice pictures and great choices of rides.
Steve :scooter:

Thanks, I never thought of it that way. I just thought no high speed, no flips, no blood and guts = boring. It was fun for us though, even the wife got on it for the first time.

I thought it was cool too! It's always neat to see action videos...flips/blood/speed or not. And the cars in your album...WOW. Beautiful.

loved it man you must have bout 3-4 inches there lol cool... we still have bout a month and a half of that stuff around here then i'll get the minis & trikes out... i would now but none of them run
:laugh:
cool video

ooops it says 6inches

A snow day and motorized vehicle to play on?? Sounds like every kids dream come true. That blue tricycle in the garage is awesome. :thumbsup: