Someone to clean a climb away clutch.

I dont know where to ask for help with this.

So,I want to find someone to clean a climb away clutch for my model 600 Tote Gote..Rather find a member than a scam.

I will pay someone,also all shipping to and from.I dont have a sand blaster.Not in a rush either.

I wouldn't recommend sand blasting a climbaway clutch. The outer cover could be blasted but it would be better to degrease the parts, then soak in Evapo-rust. Care must be taken not to over-stretch the springs when dis-assembling. A fine grit wet/dry sand paper (around 320) can be used to smooth surfaces where the balls contact and the center bushings. Use 'Max-Torque' dry Moly lube on surfaces when reassembling, then carefully clean all lube from any surface that will contact belt. If the balls are rusted, it is best to replace them with 7/8" chrome 25 ball bearings.

I wouldn't recommend sand blasting a climbaway clutch.
That's my plan too, but I am leery about removing those springs. If I do remove them, I am going to see if I can spec them with Century Spring and replace them, or at least note a suitable substitute.

Rollin, I'd be happy to assist with this, since I am quite used to slamming my fingers in sharp-edge spring loaded objects.

WLB

rollin, if you disassemble it I can blast it with very fine glass beads at a low pressure. I can keep the blasting off of the bearing surfaces. I wouldn't recommend sand even for the exterior.