Spare parts mini.

Before I start my Jeep Project,I wanted to use my spare mini bike parts that I had laying around.Here it has aluminum rims,larger tires,sissy bar pad for a seat,mini dirt bike handle bars,5hp. briggs,scrub brake ,and extra fork braces.Need to finish throttle,welding and paint,but this is what I have so far.Runs good,but hard to drive with one hand on the throttle and one on the handle bars.

Last edited:
I took it for a ride,after I fabbed a throttle arm up out of a chunk of alum.,twist throttle on,I put a toggle kill switch on the motor(I got that idea from OldMiniBikes ,cool and clean look,who ever posted that idea ,it was a good one.)It ran very well,fast and the handle bars are a little narrow.A little hard to steer,so I'll put wider and higher ones on.The boys and I were doing smokey burn outs with it.I will post more after it is finished welded and painted.Thanks.

"I put a toggle kill switch on the motor(I got that idea from OldMiniBikes ,cool and clean look,who ever posted that idea ,it was a good one."
I think GTO did the kill switch on the shroud. Though he used a momentary switch instead. Looks good G-Rex.