speedway minicycle

fistfullabar

BTW-I hope you either own one of these or can borrow one?? Cause your gonna have to torque those 3 head bolts back to 200 in. lbs. (16.5 ft. lbs.). Sorry but I am not a big fan of "Yea-it feels about right"-

not only do not have um dont know how to use it either i think my buddy got one so it anit a issue:innocent: fo show your feeling that engine i tried to model it after your sick collection of G.E.M.ed up HS40 and of corse you 1 up yourself with the trick arc rod:thumbsup:plus bored out the intake which i never even thought of:facepalm: "Shine on you crazy diamond" Thank you for saving the heart of the scorpion:smile: now i just gotta find a Black Shadow :scooter:

Dam that engine looks like 1 that I just shipped down south-
Video of it running? For some reason I think it will only go backwards. Vic buddy if you don't get that "mirror image" issue fixed soon I am going to have more than one reason to come down there. Next time you talk to my wife ask her about the DVD player that pissed me off. Gods honest truth I shot it-numerous times with numerous caliber weapons. That was AFTER I threw it out the door THAN got in my truck and drove over it a few times. True story-

fistfullabar

Dam that engine looks like 1 that I just shipped down south-
Video of it running? For some reason I think it will only go backwards. Vic buddy if you don't get that "mirror image" issue fixed soon I am going to have more than one reason to come down there. Next time you talk to my wife ask her about the DVD player that pissed me off. Gods honest truth I shot it-numerous times with numerous caliber weapons. That was AFTER I threw it out the door THAN got in my truck and drove over it a few times. True story-
I got you Bill will post up some better flicks :wink:

fistfullabar

From 5.5 OHV to HS40/50
Well like I posted earlier the ARC 5.5 OHV rod we have is a little different than for our HS40 application-

Well with a little time and patience it will work JUST FINE. First thing is cut the oil dipper off-

Than make it all pretty-

Than lay out where the new dipper will go-

Than machine it all flat and square-

Than put it together-

I also added some extra oiling for the thrust area-

Presto- ARC HS40 rod.

Just for you Vic-

Until Next Time-Bill
101 on how to get a rod to fit!!!