Sport King Eric Bearkat Twister (Vintage Class)

Super cool bike for the build off. What motor are you gonna run in there?
I have a couple to choose from.. I have really nice 8hp (stock Briggs) I also have a nice stock 6hp Briggs.. or I also have a 7hp Briggs that has had a little work done to it.... not sure yet.. but it would be fun to build a fast one..

Davis

Nice that 7hp with a little done would be a great fit in there. They are very cool bikes to ride around and do very well in their element.

Not a lot of progress to report, due to the cold and having to make a living!! but I was able to fab up the one missing piece for this bike today.. I made the rear swing arm shaft not much but I bet you can't buy one.. just a simple piece of 3/4 round stock cut to just under 12 inches and drill and tap for a 3/8 bolt in each end... Simple but now I can "mock up" the bike and get started with this build! 20180113_090418.jpg 20180113_090407.jpg

WLB

Working in the cold is no fun. What is the wheelbase and the tire width on the Twister, Eric? From the picture it looks to be a little larger bike than the 400 series Tote Gote. You will definitely have fun with it when it is done.