Spraying nitrous !?

The opponents bike has a wet kit if you look on the Orange bike he has another bottle for the nitrous. And must have some kind of pump for it also since there's a battery underhait.

I'm going with a dry shot.. sneaky Pete system that runs off two 9v batterys .. filing rings for nitrous, jetting up the carb and prob take a few degrees of timing out. All will be down with wideband on motorcycle Dyno.

Street Smart

Touche'.

My post lacked specifically saying that the post I linked lacks adequate details. I only posted that link to satisfy the OP.

Notice the Walbro pump isn't feeding the gasoline solenoid? It may have worked great, but there are no details there.

Evidently I should have posted "If you find a link to a detailed wet system with an electric fuel or mechanical fuel pump, other than the one I am linking to right here, please share a link to that detailed system so I can learn something new from it.

Jon
I`m just being a pest... Dry is a lot easier for sure, but if you want to run it without Nitrous you have to re-tune for motor only. It`s also gonna idle poorly and load up the plug if it`s jetted rich enough to match the nitrous.
BUT If you look in the last pic in that link, the fuel solenoid is tee`d into the feed from the walbro pump. I definitely would not go that route. Don`t think a pulse style pump would work well for that.
I do a lot of Nitrous work at my shop, installs, tuning and filling, even my shop truck has a small plate on it, (to mess with some of the local Civics, lol). Definitely would like to try it on one of my mini`s. Please keep us posted!

Well if I can get it to run good on the 32* of timing the arc flywheel has I can very simply change my jet/needle and spark plug out easily. The bike is running great as is so I'll note n/a setup . But who knows until I get it rolling on nitrous. Definitely keep u guy posted .

Street Smart

Do you know if the mini bike at the leadfoot race actually used their Nitrous that day? Everytime I looked at the bike, the battery was unplugged. Unless they disconnect it between runs for safely.

I'm pretty sure he had it on when I raced because there was alot of talk n looks at my bike. They prob do that for safety like u said

Could a manually operated valve be used? Something with a latch and spring perhaps, to save the weight of a battery? Just curious, I'll never put one of these on my old mini bikes.

Street Smart

Could a manually operated valve be used? Something with a latch and spring perhaps, to save the weight of a battery? Just curious, I'll never put one of these on my old mini bikes.
They sell simple set ups on ebay that work that way. I think it uses small cartridges like one for CO2. It mounts on the grip and has a trigger to open it up.

Instead of running a fuel pump, try pressurizing an small aux fuel tank with whatever PSI is needed for the wet system. Then the battery can be dedicated to the solenoids and less risk of killing the battery. Possibly get away with an even smaller battery? Just have to have a air compressor at the track. I believe I've seen this done, but I've been wrong before.
Justin