Sprocket Location Question

What dollars? you can't get much cheaper than almost free......
Seriously, new linings on the shoes 10-15 bucks, the brake themselves are in great shape, the shoes linings are worn down, as far as arcing to the drum, will undertake that myself, the rest.
If all components were in poor shape, would agree new would be the way to go.

Last edited:
UPDATE
Okay so need a clutch or TAV and some chain, most likely will be a clutch though.
I fabbed this chain tensioner, from scracth.
The rear sprocket, has a slight run out, less than .010, but is't there, and a slight wobble.
The split rim is bent somewhere, and I have tried numerous ways to bolt it together for the best truness.
I did weld on a round sprocket mounting plate to the very thick hub material, that is welded on bang on, so not my fault on that front.....LOL 20160820_100338_resized.jpg 20160820_100347_resized.jpg

snag some old business cards and try using them to shim the wheel bolting it together, then you can trim the cards and mark the wheels and use aluminum cans to make metal shims to replace the business cards and bobs your uncle

Update:
Okay bought chain and clutch #35 chain, 12 T clutch, and 60 T rear sprocket, so 5:1, a bit steep off the line, butgets going to speed easily.
I have had her up to about 30 mph, and with the turf tires I chose, it's a bit wobbly and scary, on my gravel road that is freshly graded.
So new tires in the future.
The throttle would not idle down low enough, so had to deal with that, not 100% satisfied but okay for now, keeping governor, opened the throttle limiter screw all the way.
With this combo, not popping wheelies off the line, I weigh about 210 lbs, the low end grunt is a tad lacking, but my gearing choice most likely has something tp do with it....
pics in a while.
I need to deal with the brakes next, will update when I am successful, and might put a kill switch on the handle bars too.

Just came back froma ride, had GPS tied on, had her up to 30 mph, while not super fast, a bit wobbly with these tires. I could not see going any faster, until I have better suited tires.
I bought a Noram clutch, kicks in at 2000 rpm, this mini is fast enough for now, this is a longer bike, cannot pop wheelies though..