Stinkin tire

Well i feel beaten. Got the tire on the front rim just fine.
The back tire is killing me. Same tire as the front. Popped the rim thru one side of the tire but can get the other side in the rim gurr.
I have never been defeated by a tire yet.
Tried to slowly get the last 1/4 on the rim by using 3 screwdrivers and going an inch at a time but i think ive ruined the tire. 4 ply slick grrrrrr!!!!
100 degrees heat outside and ive had it.
Iv cut old tires off ,,, used saws, tin snips, cutting disks to get tires off but this tire ant going on.
I Will tell Tractor supply what i did yo the tire ,,,, they have let me return a mistake in the Past. May have to buy another one or get a tube!
Think im going to have to have it mounted!
Looser,,,, lol.

How will i ever face the other kids at school ,,, beaten by a mouse: "Sylvester the cats son"

trinik7597

tires can be a pain if you have a tractor or small equipment repair place near you . I know the guys up here will change a tire for like $5.00 sometimes free if you tell them what it's for :thumbsup:

I got a tire place around the corner, they ll put it on the rim for me and fill it, free just tip the guy who did it , see if theres any tires places near you

IJG

Tire Terror

There not simple.
I forgot how hard they were to take off & on again.
I had a 340 lb, 26 yr old to help me replace the new tire.
IJG

Neck

Growing up is optional
Just remember that the tire bead on the opposite side you are trying to lever on, must be in the small diameter groove in the middle of the rim. Spend a little money and buy a decent set of tire irons, and always use a lot of soapy water!

Just thought i would get it on pretty easy. Not the case. Yep going to a tire place not to far away. Everything closed on Sunday and wanted to ride it.

Last tire I did beat me up pretty good. That's with a tire mounting system from harbor freight. It won't fit through the bearings but I was replacing them anyways. Afterwards I was glad that's done for awhile. The an ftard friend of my son put a huge hole in it 2 days later. Wtf.