Stock predator engine dies when choke is fully opened?

My stock 212cc Predator dies when choke is fully opened and I can't seem to figure out why, but only at idle. If I open the choke fully and give it throttle, it will keep running, just not at idle. It will idle if choke is less than half way open but I can't give it throttle then. Motor has fresh gas and I drained the carburetor. Looks very clean. :confused:

rmm727

Pull the low speed jet and clean it out with a fine strand of wire. You remove the idle speed (rpm) screw and pull up on it (black thing below the screw) You will see a very small hole at the bottom and a bigger hole thru the side. The wire needs to go up far enough that you can see it in the big hole.

Pull the low speed jet and clean it out with a fine strand of wire. You remove the idle speed (rpm) screw and pull up on it (black thing below the screw) You will see a very small hole at the bottom and a bigger hole thru the side. The wire needs to go up far enough that you can see it in the big hole.
Alright, I will try that again. I pulled that out and blew through it and it seemed clean but maybe it's not clean enough.

Check for vacuum leaks. I bought a used bike with a blue clone, it had obviously been laid over and that, I'm guessing, cracked the carb insulator (between the head and carb). The part is identical on a predator.