Super bronc front ski?

3jvj

With winter havin' a couple of months left I'm wondering about snow-fitting the bronc.

Does anybody have a ski for sale?
Anybody ever use one?

Would I be better of designing a new one?

Thanks-Josh

ann0yed

I would think you could go to a toy store and get a cheap kids snowboard and cut it in half and use the front half. That would be a very effective ski. Mounting it would simply be a matter of attaching a block of wood to it with a groove cut for your existing axle to rest in and then a copy of that block flipped to go on top of the axle and screw/bolt it together. Ha, it may not be the most elegant solution but it would work and the ski could tilt upwards and backwards to handle bumps. Good luck, sounds like a lot of fun!

-jonathan

Finding a stock one could be tough and pricey.

I got these at a thrift store cheap and have two sizes, they have 8 screws/bolts for mounting to do any mod you want but could be used as is if the tire was deflated then reflated after strapping.

I'm going to ad rails at the bottom for better steering and use them on the go karts since you could go faster and not worry about the front end going out under you, however I might hook to together (wide) to solve that problem. A guy could ski behind a kart using the same ski's too! :thumbsup:

Last edited: