Super bronc kickstand

That is an OldMiniBikes member selling them. They are very good quality- I bought one from him a few months ago.
Michael

When did Heald use that style kickstand? Mine came with the long round stock version
Ron Kimball told me they came along later (he did not remember the exact date), and said they are much better made. I would agree. Our 1974 VT-8 came with the OEM kickstand like yours but we replaced it with the newer style.
Michael

capguncowboy

Ron Kimball told me they came along later (he did not remember the exact date), and said they are much better made. I would agree. Our 1974 VT-8 came with the OEM kickstand like yours but we replaced it with the newer style.
Michael
Thanks for that. I was going to ask about the stability. My original kickstand is badly bent and doesn't hold the bike up very well. It fell over in the driveway a couple of weeks ago :doah:

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Yes, it is jeep2003. I have 3 of them, they are great. The man is a genius with most of his scratch builds also.

Hello
I bought a vintage kickstand, problem it hits the tube of the frame when placed flat under the motor plate. Anyone have this problem?
Thanks Steve