Symco 125ft Clay Mini Bike drags Aug 13 2016

Symco Hot Rod & Kustom Weekender. August 12-13. Mini Bike 125 ft Clay track at Symco WI. Go to the web site and sign up to work at the drags, get into the show Free.on line Mini Bike Drags registration coming soon..OldMiniBikes is our Big Mini Bike Sponsor, $50.00 coupon to the winner of each of the 5 Classes. CVT clutch giveaway from Midwest 608 Mini Bikes to one of the mini bike racers on Saturday. Contact me if you have any questions, Thanks Chris Nelson 608-345-8281

I believe Chris has a swap spot reserved for me. I'll have to check with him to see what number it is. I know we have a campsite so we won't have to stay in your spot. Going to be a lot more prepared for the show this year!! Lol

delray

Briggster,chris using the vender spot to display is bikes on friday before the drags on saturday or is he selling parts too.

I saved F29-30 for selling ,showing MB ,camping , party. How ever wants to join us. Also saved a J 1 over flow camping spot for more camping..See you all in 26 days. Thanks Chris

delray

RegalX,if you don't get it done. you could always bring your red bike with the big block tecumseh.........:thumbsup:
chris will be having 5 different classes this year...:thumbsup:

delray

what kind of engine where you planning putting on the other bike.
i believe chris as a 10hp and under class for the red bike, must have stock cast iron flywheel and carb, ok with aftermarket air cleaner and header. you could have alot of fun with the clones in that class.......:thumbsup:
little birdie told me you have a F1 truck........:rolleyes:

what kind of engine where you planning putting on the other bike.
i believe chris as a 10hp and under class for the red bike, must have stock cast iron flywheel and carb, ok with aftermarket air cleaner and header. you could have alot of fun with the clones in that class.......:thumbsup:
little birdie told me you have a F1 truck........:rolleyes:
It's getting a 5hp Briggs..

Yeah hopefully I'll be able to hold my own against the clones with the old flathead. It is totally stock except for the exhaust.