T Shirts

Hent, would it be possible for you to get shirts printed up that we send to you?

i'm sure i'd have more luck finding something that fits me really well than just trying to find a brand. if you'd be ok with doing that i'll start searching.
I'm sure that would be a possibility. However, I won't be getting things printed for a bit.

So in the future I could do that, or as some others have asked about just getting the hi-res logo and taking it to your local print shop.

Oldsalt

My shirts arrived today. Nice stuff! Printed on "Hanes Heavyweight" shirts! The large lettering and minibike picture on the back is perfect. The way God ment for motorcycle T shirts to be.

My shirts arrived today. Nice stuff! Printed on "Hanes Heavyweight" shirts! The large lettering and minibike picture on the back is perfect. The way God ment for motorcycle T shirts to be.
I agree, Hent used quality all the way. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that shirt is all I want for Christmas I got cash ready

Old mini bike fairy could you please let me buy one of these nice shirts it would make my christmas please please.:thumbsup: thanks in advance mini bike gooru Hent:thumbsup:

T-shirts are going up for sale for a limited time! I will take orders from now until the 15th and they will be shipped out on the 16th.

Prices are for current supporting members:

$14 M-L-XL
$15 XXL
$16 3X

I only have a few of the 3X.

These prices include shipping for 1 t-shirt. Please add $1.50 for more than 1 t-shirt.

Payment can be made through paypal or money order/cashiers check.

Paypal: webmaster@oldminibikes.com

Money Order/Cashiers Check:

Andrew Pratt
PO Box 1259
Levittown, PA 19058

In January. I'm too much of a Grinch to wait in lines at the post office again, and none of my printer stuff is hooked up to print labels to make it easy - hence the "order week, and ship day".

I'm hoping to have some sort of shopping cart system installed, with other OldMiniBikes stuff for sale by then...