Taylor Spark Arrestor Slanted Exhaust

capguncowboy

This came off of my MTD bike. Slanted exhaust

This was pretty rusted. It's been cleaned and painted with 1250º high-heat paint. No dents or bends in pipe.

$60 shipped (obo)

Paypal required, pay the 3% or send it as a gift.

Thanks!

capguncowboy

BTW, I have a chrome extension pipe that went with this exhaust. It's a straight pipe and it overlaps the screen on the end of this Taylor exhaust. I think it's 16" long in addition to the lengthen of the Taylor portion. I'll take some measurements when I get home

capguncowboy

Here is the chrome extension pipe off the MTD. The chrome is good, but has some specks of rust on it here and there. I don't know if they'll clean all the way off or not -- I can throw it in for another $40:

Here is what it looks like on the exhaust:

Last edited:
@capguncowboy
I have the extension pipe. Just have been in need of the muffler. I will take that and we can make arrangements to make that transaction this week. 50.00 cash money for the muffler. Deal? Happen to have the torque converter cover laying around someplace?

capguncowboy

I don't. That was the first thing that sold. The only things I have left from the mtd besides the exhaust parts are the kickstand, rear fender, front wheel and frame/forks

$50 sounds good to me.

Simplearkansan, I sent you a PM