Teaser pic of the Mustang's new seats

joekd

Just one pic for now, drivers side already on the base ready to be installed in the car

Color looks off in the pic (basement CFL bulbs) but they are done in the OEM saddle color

Love the new seat. It looks a dark compared to the rest of the interior (could be the lighting or the interior is slightly faded).

If you ever need any parts for that car let me know, My mom bought a new 95 Mustang GT convert never seen rain or snow never left out side has 42,000 miles on it! a family member turned 16 and she gave it to him. I now have it in my shop

joekd

Must be wifes car if it's a convert Mustang. :laugh:
I was just wondering why he would post pictures of his wife's car. Or maybe he is putting new seats in for his daughter for her birthday or something? :shrug:
Like to know what world you live in and what you drive to consider a Mustang GT convertible a female car

For the record wife drive's an Explorer and daughter has a Mercury Cougar

joekd

Finally finished the seats, got them both mounted to the tracks and installed them in the Mustang

To say the least I love them, was just sitting in the garage for like 15 mins enjoying the feel of the racing seats. Huge difference from the factory seats with almost no side support at all.

Like to know what world you live in and what you drive to consider a Mustang GT convertible a female car

For the record wife drive's an Explorer and daughter has a Mercury Cougar
Nice color of interior :thumbsup:

What makes you think it is not a female car :laugh::laugh::laugh:

In Iowa they are a girlie car , lots of farmers daughters have them :shrug::shrug::laugh::laugh::laugh:

toomanytoys

Nice color of interior :thumbsup:

What makes you think it is not a female car :laugh::laugh::laugh:

In Iowa they are a girlie car , lots of farmers daughters have them :shrug::shrug::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Manly car? New Charger.

Doesn't get much more manly than that.

By that same logic does that mean the only vehicles that "men" drive are rusted out dump body 3/4-1 ton haulers? :confused::doah:

No I am saying that for every ten you see driving around 7 of them will have a girl behind the wheel . Girls like them better than guys do around Iowa . I am sure Mustang's are a manly enough for you .