Tecumseh 5HP w/ 1/2" shaft?

I recently asked around on CraigsList for a tecumseh motor with my fingers very tightly crossed. Today a guy called and said he had a 5HP tec that he would sell for $75 dollars. When I asked him to describe it, here's what he had to say....

The muffler is a pancake style muffler, air filter is about 3" in diameter (barrel type), and that the carburetor does not look like the bowl type, rather he said it was the type that you'd see on a chainsaw? Sort of like a diaphragm type carb? He also went on to say it was 1/2" shaft, he was very adamant about that.

Does this ring a bell to any tec vets out there? he said there were also numbers and a serial number stamped into the top of the shroud. I typed them into google and closed the browser like an idiot after I did so without writing them down. If I get those numbers again, can someone help me identify the motor? Otherwise, anyone know what kind of motor this may be?

Sears engine, Tecumseh made all sorts of crank shaft sizes for Sears and side exhaust blocks for Sears. Tecumseh should of stuck to more stand crank shaft sizes like Briggs does. Maybe they would still be in business today.