Tecumseh H50 with lighting coil

Hey guys i have a rumming but needs some work Tecumseh h50 with a lighting coil on it that runs and is on one of my old bikes and i am needing to save up for college so im wondering what its and if id do better selling it seperately off of my Herters bike. Here are some pictures of the bike and the engine.

Attachments

capguncowboy

To a collector, it's more desirable with the engine. To someone that's going to ride it every day, it might be more desirable as a roller so they can put a new engine on it, since most people don't seem to want Tecumseh engines on mini bikes and go karts.

If you're selling it here, you'd be better off putting up the whole bike with a price, but price the engine and roller separately too if someone wants to just buy one or the other.

For example: I want $XXX for the bike with the engine, but would sell it as a roller for $xxx, and the engine for $xxx

Odds are, you'll figure out which way is the best by the responses you get.

what do they generally run?i dont really know what its worth.
I bought my last 3 of them for 100 or less and they were running. If you want the most out of something..post it on Ebay. That will always tell you what someone is willing to pay. That way..you get dough..and buyer gets stuff. Everyone is happy.