Tecumseh Items For Sale

Taking offers on a really nice vintage 3.5 H.P. Tecumseh mini bike engine with a 5/8" inch crankshaft. I would like to get at least $150.00 dollars plus shipping for it. I also have one new old stock Tecumseh fuel tank which are very rare ! I need at least $60.00 dollars plus shipping for this. Then finally, I have a nice vintage 3.5 H.P. Tecumseh mini bike shroud. I cleaned, repainted and installed a new pull rope in the recoil starter. I'm thinking this is worth at least $20.00 dollars plus shipping. I would like to Ebay this stuff but their new Pay Pal monopoly has prevented me from doing so. I may try to get a friend of mine to list this stuff on Ebay too. I'll just have to wait and see what kind of offers, if any, I get here. Pictures are available upon request. Feel free to email me with any questions. My home emaill address is pburkle1@mchsi.com I am always happy to ship and I only charge the actual shipping fee shown on the package. I never charge any kind of handling fees. Items can be picked up and paid for in person too. I live in the Waterloo, Iowa area. Thanks ! ;-)

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of money, for a Iowa Boy. But I have seen them go for more, Lets see some pics I may need the shroud. I have to go down to Ceder Rapids soon anyway.