Tecumseh Recoil Mounted Lighting Generator

jeep4me

I have a Tecumseh recoil and small recoil mounted lighting generator for sale. These are not made any more and are a nice alternate method of producing 12v DC to run a headlight. The geneator itself will mount to any Tecumseh recoil that has a hole thru the center of it and has the 3 screw mounting holes.

The wire shaft with the nut cup on it mounts to the flywheel nut and the shaft runs thru the recoil into the back of the generator. The shaft came in different lengths for different size engines. This one is for a HS50.

Also included is the light. Not oldschool, but it works.

Asking $100 or best, shipped to the lower 48.

Will not seperate.

Paypal OK.

Also...I do have an additional generator and light ONLY (no connecting shaft or recoil). The light looks like the one pictured. $75 shipped

And it works?????.... :doah: Good Lord..... I'd Evibay it for 62 grand.. :laugh: Or whatever it brings... (fits all of the above) :lol: Yeah I have NEVER seen one like that... :confused: You definately got one in on me there.. :shrug: Thats a cool ass one of a kind-er there... :shrug: I'd KEEP The damn thing if it were mine.. :eek:ut: