Terra Torque?????

I'm thinking about going to check this bike out. The owner says it's a Terra Torque and so does the clutch cover, but every Terra Torque I've seen has rear suspension and this is a rigid frame. take a look and let me know what you think. Is there a different Terra Torque out there other than the one that bird made?

chrisr

Could it be a Lil Indian Back-Tracker?

I'm thinking about going to check this bike out. The owner says it's a Terra Torque and so does the clutch cover, but every Terra Torque I've seen has rear suspension and this is a rigid frame. take a look and let me know what you think. Is there a different Terra Torque out there other than the one that bird made?

Attachments

markus

its a lil indian I believe, Ask Injuntom about it, I think he had finally gotten a factory photo of one of those when he was trying to ID his some years back

Yes, Back-Tracker. The production bikes had a couple small changes to the frame. I wonder if there was ever any prototypes built with the other frame?

Also think it's funny that Ray was signing that other bike when I sent him pictures of mine several years ago and he didn't recognize it...even though he has a picture of one hanging in his lobby.